4 Queen Street
About the house: - Loudish neighbours (prone to change)
- Narrow door and hallway meant not all our furniture could fit.
- Third story without an elevator, carrying things is hard.
- There's a bath, which is cool
- Trash is taken care of by the building collectively through shared bins
- The space for a fridge is a weird shape, requiring us to find a fridge that size (which wasn't easy)
- The sun hits the main bedroom everynight at about 5pm making the whole room super hot.
- We can leave the windows open at night without mosquitos because we're so hi up.
Landlord/Property Manager: None of us have spoken with the landlord directly, only with the property manager.
Best Thing: The big windowed living room.
Worst Thing: Quite small, especially the door.